1208 Rush - Red Lenses

1208 Rush - Red Lenses

After a wee bout with insomnia last night I decided to take advantage of it and get some work done, (about the only time I have to do work around the house anymore), and listen to some music with the headphones on. This song, off of their Grace Under Pressure album, was one of the first tracks that came up on my playlist. While not my favourite song off of p/g, I like to listen to it every now and then.

Hear Red Lenses on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick two years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)