1234 The Guess Who - These Eyes

1234 The Guess Who - These Eyes

Going North of the border again for my pick today. I happened to notice that I hadn't added this rather beautiful track to my list yet; it's yet another one of those picks where I thought for sure that I had picked at some time in the past.
Anyway, this is one of the many tracks from the band that was co-written by Bachman and Cummings; it is one of their bigger early hits outside of Canada that featured what is referred to as the "American Woman" lineup.

Watch a mimed television performance of the song on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the Common Man

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Do It Again

My song pick three years ago today: The Guess Who - Hang On To Your Life

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade