1242 Rammstein featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

1242 Rammstein featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Rosenrot_high-res.jpg

I've had this one running through my mind quite a bit of the evening last night and I'm in a Rammstein mood as well, so I am picking it. This is probably the most catchy song off of Rammstein's Rosenrot album and is sung in Spanish. Lyrically, it is rather bawdy but still a lot of fun to listen to.

Hear Te Quiero Puta! on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick three years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure