1247 Band of Horses - The First Song

1247 Band of Horses - The First Song

This track has been coming up quite a bit on my playlists when I've been listening to music lately; it seemed nice for today's pick and the Holiday enjoyed by those who work for the government and the financial institutions.
Anyway, while not my favourite song on the album I still like it quite a bit and it's a good representation of the band's overall sound.

Hear The First Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick two years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air" BWV 1068

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)