1278 The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

1278 The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

It's seems as if it has been an eternity since I last saw the sun in all its glory in the sky; (been rather dank and dreary as of late). Anyway, I've had this fitting song running through my mind lately and it seemed like an excellent opportunity to pick it.

Watch a music video with the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Black 47 - Funky Céilí (Bridie's Song)
+
My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Planet Earth
+
My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rocks on the Road

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn