1382 Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

1382 Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J-AJzp8HL._SS500_.jpg
From: Agents of Fortune, Year: 1976

After listening to some BÖC the other day I noticed that I had not picked what is probably their quintessential song yet, so I will with today's pick. Strangely enough, even with the amount of times this track get played in all media outlets, I've never really become sick of it.

Watch a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a classic live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick two years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn