1351 Eddie Money - Gimme Me Some Water

1351 Eddie Money - Gimme Me Some Water
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kTzSKcvHL._SS500_.jpg
From: Life for the Taking, Year: 1979

I had this song running through my mind as I was getting ready to make today's pick. It feels like an excellent choice for this Sunday.

I've discovered that last month I had far and gone my most views of any month since being on Blogger; my thanks go out to the few viewers that are regulars and those coming in from web and image searches!

Hear Gimee Me Some Water on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat

My song pick two years ago today: .38 Special - Fade To Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beltane

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn