1362 Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

1362 Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/86/29/90bfc0a398a0e6827f0a0210.L.jpg
From: Frontiers, Year: 1983

*Update May 17th* Blogger has found and returned my original post that they lost, so here it is in its former glory! Thanks Blogger Team!*

I've been hearing this song quite a bit over the last few days; I thought for sure that I had already chosen it, but it seems that I haven't yet. I've always loved the energy behind this song, it is probably one of my top ten favourites from Journey.
While I normally go for the material from their more Progressive, Jazz influenced period when Greg Rolie was with the band, I like a lot of their material from their more mainstream Rock period as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '83 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick three years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn