1352 Rammstein - Haifisch

1352 Rammstein - Haifisch
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516AcgpcunL._SS500_.jpg
From: Liebe Ist Für Alle Da, Year: 2009

Getting some Rammstein picked on this very busy Monday. I've been steadily liking the music off of their newest album the more I listen to it; this is one of the main hits songs.

Here is a fan video with the studio version which contains both German and English lyrics on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube; the best way to hear Rammstein in my opinion.



My song pick a year ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick two years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick three years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade