1374 UB40 - Tears From My Eyes

1374 UB40 - Tears From My Eyes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RYPB49E1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Labour of Love II, Year: 1989

Over the last bit Arthur has been picking some Reggae with UB40 being one of the bands featured. I figured I should finally get around to adding one of their songs to my Song a Day blog; it's long overdue.
Anyway, I had quite a few of their songs in mind to choose, but after thinking about it this track just kept playing in my mind, so I took it as a sign to choose it. Plus it is one of my favourites from the band.
Labour of Love II is one of my favourite of their albums, it was played a lot around our house back in the day. I've noticed that they are one of those bands that could usually be played in mixed company without anyone getting annoyed.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - 10.08 to Paddington

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mayhem, Maybe

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade