1356 Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

1356 Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ADSBJD7DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Sheer Heart Attack, Year: 1974

I had another track in mind for today's pick, but this song just started playing incessantly in my mind and I took it as a sign that I should make it my pick instead. This is just an awesome track in so many ways.

Hear Stone Cold Crazy on YouTube.
Watch a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song circa '77 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - She Is My Sin

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Black

My song pick three years ago today: Kansas - Point of Know Return

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade