1363 Rammstein - Amerika

1363 Rammstein - Amerika
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512vaBElgiL._SS500_.jpg
From: Reise, Reise, Year: 2004

Over last few months I've been having to deal with various entities in our great corporatocracy trying to swindle me out of my money, my privacy, and my identity through either shady and unethical business practices and/or pure ineptitude. I don't want to really go much into it, but it just seems that no one does business on the up and up anymore.
Anyway, I've had this song about the spreading of the corporate American culture running through my mind most of the morning and it absolutely fits my mood.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick three years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn