1369 Tesla - I Wanna Live

1369 Tesla - I Wanna Live
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SUA8BpBBL._SS400_.jpg
From: Forever More, Year: 2008

I'm on day four of my "...And about 1300 days later" theme week, i.e. picking songs from bands that have not graced my list since my first 100 picks. Since starting this theme week I still cannot believe how many great bands I've neglected to pick a song from; I thought for sure that I had chosen another one of their songs in the past 1300 days since I last chose the last one.
Anyway, the last time I chose a song from Tesla was way back on the 19th of September of '07, it was my 19th overall pick; the song I chose was their cover of the Five-Man Electrical Band's song "Signs." This track was their biggest hit off of their most recent release: Forever More. I have to say that I actually like this album quite a bit and definitely will have to get it in the near future.

Hear I Wanna Live on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Eifersucht

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - Mama

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade