1388 White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

1388 White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61arwPhs%2BaL.jpg
From: La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, Vol.1, Year: 1992

Getting in a late pick this evening to close out this super busy weekend. This tune came on my iPod at some point during this weekend; I like it so I'm making it my pick for today.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '95 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick two years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick two years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)