1393 Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

1393 Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Rush_in_Rio.jpg
From: Rush in Rio, Year: 2003

Last night I saw Neil Peart perform a condensed version of his current epic drum solo, which I believe is called "Love 4 Sale," on The Late Show with David Letterman, which can be found here on YouTube.
Anyway, I figured that I should add one of Neil Peart's solos for today's pick, so here's one of the only ones that was available on YouTube in good quality. This solo is named: O Baterista, which is Portuguese for "The Drummer;" most of the names of his recent drum solos translate from other languages as "The Drummer" as well.

Hear O Baterista on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick two years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick three years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade