1398 Stahlhammer - Eisbär

1398 Stahlhammer - Eisbär
From: Eisenherz, Year: 2002

I'm rocking out to some Stahlhammer this morning whilst getting my work done. I thought I would choose this rather rousing track from their '02 album Eisenherz for my pick today. This has to be the only metal song in existence written about polar bears, which makes it all that more awesome.

Hear Eisbär on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again

My song pick three years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade