1407 Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

1407 Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man
From: Mr. Magic Man, Year: 1973
Genre: Soul/R&B

I've been in a mood for some Wilson Pickett most of the day. I had quite a few tracks in mind for today's pick, but I either couldn't find a recording, (live or otherwise), of the songs on the "interwebz" or I already had chosen them. After a bout of wracking my brain and scrounging the halls of YouTube I found one that I wanted to pick today: this one, the title track off of his '73 Mr. Magic Man album. It's such a mellow, grooving track to just sit back listen to.

Hear Mr. Magic Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Natural Science

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure