1391 Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

1391 Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BCt42PgwL._SS500_.jpg
From: Church of Hawkwind, Year: 1982

I'm kind of in an odd mood today and thought I would pick a song off of the Church of Hawkwind album; it is becoming one of my favourite albums from the band. This is quite a nerdy Space Rock track that contains a neat Science Fiction tale within.

Hear The Fall of Earth City on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn