1395 Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows

1395 Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WsvOfdnkL._SS400_.jpg
From: j-tull Dot Com, Year: 1999

Oi! I'm getting another late pick under the wire it seems. I had this album and this song in particular on the mind this evening; it just seems to fit my mood pretty well this evening.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Take Me Away

My song pick two years ago today: Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies

My song pick three years ago today: Fastball - The Way

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello