1408 Hawkwind - Star Cannibal

1408 Hawkwind - Star Cannibal
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BCt42PgwL._SS500_.jpg
From: Church of Hawkind, Year: 1982
Genre: Space Rock

I needed something odd to listen to on this Saturday, I looked no further than the legendary Space Rockers: Hawkwind for my pick. This is a rather macabre song from their Church of Hawkwind album; the more I listen to it the more I like it.
As with most of this album, being that it was produced by "Dr. Technical" himself, (one of Dave Brock's pseudonyms), this song has a decided electronic sound and feel to it .
The talk-sung vocals compliment the macabre lyrics perfectly. This is quite a fun song to sing out loud in mixed company."Flesh fondue main course stew, of his unearthly human crew."

Hear Star Cannibal on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jigsaw - Sky High

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Thomas The Rhymer

My song pick three years ago today: Donovan - Mellow Yellow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)