1409 Lou Reed - I'm So Free

1409 Lou Reed - I'm So Free
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Loureedtransformer.jpeg
From: Transformer, Year: 1972
Genre: Glam Rock

I'm drawing a blank for my pick today, however I have been listening to the Transformer album a lot lately. This is one of my favourites off of the album, and since I haven't picked a Lou Reed song in quite a while I guess I will make it my pick for this rather lazy Sunday.

Hear I'm So Free on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Traffic - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Silver Machine

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Complaint In The System

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade