1410 Aerosmith - Rag Doll

1410 Aerosmith - Rag Doll
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61hyPSBhUpL._SS500_.jpg
From; Permanent Vacation, Year: 1987
Genre: Rock

For about the last six months I've been learning to play the steel guitar; this has been one of the many songs that I've been working on whilst learning the instrument. When most think of the steel guitar and the music associated with it rock just isn't one of the genres that usually comes to mind; you'd probably be thinking of either Hawaiian or older Country and Western music.
Anyway, in my opinion this is one of the more unique songs from the Aerosmith catalogue; the beat, the brass section, and of course Joe Perry's steel guitar help to give this track its distinct sound.

Hear Rag Doll on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick two years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick three years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn