1401 Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

1401 Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/Cherrypie.jpg
From: Cherry Pie, Year: 1990
Genre: Hard Rock/Metal

I'm getting another song that I've been meaning to add to my list picked. While Warrant and this, their most popular album, have become cliché in today's popular culture, I've always kind of liked them somewhat; especially this song.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '91 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick two years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade