1383-4 Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II

1383-4 Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ea/b8/d4c4c0a398a0d38ae9d1b110.L.jpg
From Systematic Chaos, Year: 2007

Just felt like putting on some Dream Theater this morning. For some reason these two rather long tracks, which both open and close their '07 Systematic Chaos album, just seemed perfect for my pick today. This is a truly an awesome piece of music in so many ways; it's slowly becoming one of my favourite songs from Dream Theater.
Part I is broken up into two sections: "Prelude" and "Resurrection." Part II is broken up further into 4 parts: "Heretic," "The Slaughter of the Damned," "The Reckoning," and "Salvation."

Here are the full songs on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hiroko Moriguchi - Samurai Heart

My song pick two years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - The Way the Wind Blows

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade