1405 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

1405 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AT81FW0CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Year: 1973
Genre: Hard Rock

I've had many BTO songs running through my mind all morning whilst I've been working, so here's some bone-rattling Canadian Hard Rock from BTO's debut album. This is one of the songs I like to play when I want to see the walls shake; C.F. Turner's bass really thumps in this one.

There's no video on YouTube at this time, sorry.



My song pick a year ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick two years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick three years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn