1387 Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

1387 Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JZB8PRNJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: C'est si Bon, Year: 1991, (1950)

I've had a plethora of Louis Armstrong's tunes stuck in my mind most of the morning; I couldn't think of a better musician to be "earwormed" by. This is Pops' awesome version of the song originally written by Henri Betti.

Hear a studio recording on YouTube.
Here is a live television performance circa '62 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick two years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade