1390 Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars

1390 Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Crows_Fly_Black.jpg
From: Crows Fly Black, Year: 2006

I had no song in mind for today's pick, so I decided on picking one I've been meaning to choose for a while now. This is a cover of the song originally done by the band Blue Öyster Cult; it is a bonus track on their '06 release Crows Fly Black. With this being one of my favourites BÖC songs I have to say I actually love what they did on this cover; quite nice.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do

My song pick two years ago today: Marty Simon - Jerhume Brunnen G

My song pick three years ago today: Focus - Hocus Pocus

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off