1390 Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars

1390 Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Crows_Fly_Black.jpg
From: Crows Fly Black, Year: 2006

I had no song in mind for today's pick, so I decided on picking one I've been meaning to choose for a while now. This is a cover of the song originally done by the band Blue Öyster Cult; it is a bonus track on their '06 release Crows Fly Black. With this being one of my favourites BÖC songs I have to say I actually love what they did on this cover; quite nice.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do

My song pick two years ago today: Marty Simon - Jerhume Brunnen G

My song pick three years ago today: Focus - Hocus Pocus

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn