1415 Banchee - The Night is Calling

1415 Banchee - The Night is Calling
[Banchee+-+Selftitled+&+Thinkin+2.jpg]
From: Banchee, Year 1969
Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelia

For the last few days I've been listening to a lot of music from Banchee, so I figured I should add another one of their songs to my list.
This is one of those bands I just fell in love with the first time I heard them; it's a shame that they only managed to record just two albums. This is the first track off of their first album. It's a rather nice mellow tune; excellent music and lyrics throughout.

Hear The Night is Calling on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick two years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick three years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn