1414 The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'

1414 The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SeRs8uTLL._SS500_.jpg
From: E-Man Groovin', Year 1976
Genre: Funk

I'm quickly getting a my song pick in on this super busy Friday. I figured I'd make this a "Funky Friday" selection with this track from the incomparable Jimmy Castor Bunch.

Apparently all of the video with the songs have been removed from YouTube, sorry.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

My song pick two years ago today: Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Ode To LRC

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn