1437 King Crimson - Sleepless

1437 King Crimson - Sleepless
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W50Fr3DiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Three of a Perfect Pair, Year: 1984
Genre: Progressive Rock

I felt like some King Crimson for today's pick; after a bit of thought I decided to go with this song from their '84 Three of a Perfect Pair album. This track features an awesome slap bass line from Mr. Tony Levin.

Hear Sleepless on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick two years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick three years ago today: Arlo - Runaround

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure