1441 Muse - Uprising

1441 Muse - Uprising
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61J3PTMgkhL._AA300_.jpg
From: The Resistance, Year: 2009
Genre: Progressive Rock/Alternative

I've had Muse on der gehirn over the last couple of days and I'm finally getting around to picking another one of their songs. I love the way this song moves along with its grooving strut.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from Later... with Jools Holland on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys, featuring Till Lindemann and Richard Krupse - Wut Will Nicht Sterben

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade