1417 Rush - Alien Shore

1417 Rush - Alien Shore
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HYUY-gRqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Counterparts, Year: 1993
Genre: Progressive Rock

I felt like picking a song from Rush this morning. For no reason I just grabbed the Counterparts album and picked the first track that I felt like listening to; it's one of my favourites on the album. While the Counterparts album is not my favourite album from their catalogue, it's definitely good one.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms

My song pick three years ago today: Three Dog Night - An Old Fashioned Love Song

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade