1444 Steve Vai - Details at 10

1444 Steve Vai - Details at 10
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Vtu4KiSYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Flex-Able Leftovers, Year: 1998
Genre: Guitar Rock/Comedy

I'm attempting to get my Sunday pick in and this track off of Steve Vai's Flex-Able Leftovers seemed to fit my mood.
This is another social commentary song done in the vain of Frank Zappa. In this song he lambastes the news media concerning the narcissistic and disgusting way they interrupt your television viewing with disturbing presentations of news stories.

Hear Details at 10 on YouTube. There is more than a bit of extreme language contained so, (NSFW).



My song pick a year ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick two years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn