1429 Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

1429 Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Jy9xLQBjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Piece of Mind, Year: 1983
Genre: Metal

It's been a real busy day and I'm extremely tired, so for today I'm picking one of my favourite Iron Maiden songs.

Hear Where Eagles Dare on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick two years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick three years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure