1433 "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

1433 "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Weird_Al_Yankovic_-_Even_Worse.jpg/220px-Weird_Al_Yankovic_-_Even_Worse.jpg
From: Even Worse, Year: 1988
Genre: Comedy/Parody

Yesterday the original version of the song that this song is a parody of came on the radio; I couldn't help but have "Weird Al's" lyrics running through my mind. After that I thought this "Weird Al" track would be a good pick for today.
This track is actually based off of Tiffany's cover of the Tommy James' track I Think We're Alone Now; it was quite big at the time he released his Even Worse album.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark

+

Comments

  1. Hey, it's a Weird Al parody that Weird Al actually did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn