1425 Alice in Chains - Would?

1425 Alice in Chains - Would?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q5tbmpCpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dirt, Year: 1992
Genre: Metal/
Alternative/Grunge

I had an itching to listen to Alice in Chains' Dirt album this morning. I almost chose Rooster, but when I heard this track I knew I had my pick for today; it's one of my favourites.
I remember hearing this song a lot back in the '90s, even to this day it gets a lot of play, even on Classic Rock stations; okay, now I'm just making myself feel old again.
Anyway, this one moves along quite nicely, it's probably one of their more main stream accessible tracks.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from Later... with Jools Holland circa '93 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn