1422 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

1422 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61P2to5ZL8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Californication, Year: 1999
Genre: Alternative Rock

I'm picking some Red Hot Chili Peppers for my Saturday song pick.
This is probably my favourite song off of the album and the main reason I picked up Californication. This is one of those songs that I fell in love with before it finished playing the first time I heard it. I absolutely loved the surrealistic video to this song as well, it was quite entertaining to watch.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '06 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick two years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick three years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn