1443 Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

1443 Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/Picks_The_Best.jpg
From: Chet Atkins Picks the Best, Year: 1967
Genre: Jazz/Pop

I've been learning to play this rather catchy Latin flavoured tune on my nylon-stringed guitar over the last little bit and I thought it would make a nice pick for this Saturday. As with anything played by guitar maestro Chet Atkins, this track is exquisitely done.

Hear I Wish I Knew on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick two years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Dreamline

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade