1427 Banchee - Iceberg

1427 Banchee - Iceberg
[Thinkin'.jpg]
From; Thinkin', Year: 1970
Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelia

I just felt like picking another tune from Banchee this morning. This is one of my favourites from the band; it hails from their second and final album.
Out of the two that they released I have found myself gravitating more towards this album; it's a bit more technical than the first one in my opinion. I love the musicianship and the vocal harmonies throughout this song.

Hear Iceberg on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick two years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick three years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn