1522 Rush - Leave That Thing Alone

1522 Rush - Leave That Thing Alone
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HYUY-gRqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Counterparts, Year: 1993
Genre: Hard Rock


For the last few months I've been getting notification that Blogger had a new interface that I should update to, so I finally decided to give it a try. As I clicked the link to try it out I though I really should leave it alone; what I have now works perfectly for my needs. Yeah, I should've listened to that warning in my head, it was complete buggy garbage. I'm an extremely adaptable fellow when it comes to software, but this was buggy to almost the point of it being unusable, yeah I dumped it and was luckily able to go back to the one that worked. I always thought an update was supposed to make things better and more efficient.
Anyway, shortly after that warning entered my mind I started thinking about this instrumental track with an apropos title.

Hear Leave That Thing Alone on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song from last year's tour on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone

My song pick three years ago today: Sniff'n the Tears - Driver's Seat

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Lady

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade