1629 Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

1629 Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31WWH1WYQML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Blind Faith, Year: 1969
Genre: Blues Rock

I'm having one of those days and this song from the very bright and short-lived 'supergroup' Blind Faith felt good to listen to this morning. While I'm not really in the mood to go on much about things today, I will say that I do like this song a lot.

Hear Had to Cry Today on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick three years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick four years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn