1792 Alestorm - Shipwrecked

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mDoNfVbBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Back Through Time; Year: 2011; Folk Metal/Power Metal/Pirate Metal
Today is another one of those days where I wanted to pick a certain song and was thwarted at every angle, so here's one that I've been meaning to pick for a while now instead. After seeing the music video and hearing it, it was more than enough reason for me to pick up the album and I was not disappointed at all. If you've heard the band before you should know what to expect from this track: good strong power metal with pirate subject matter throughout and a very catchy chorus that is easy and fun to sing along with.

Hear Shipwrecked on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick two years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick three years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick four years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn