1814 The Doors - Light My Fire

The Doors cover
From: The Doors; Year: 1967; Genre: Rock/Psychedelic Rock
For the last little bit I've been hearing a lot of music from The Doors, of course this rather iconic song, being that it's one of their most famous tunes, was amongst them. Such a perfect song for a lazy and hot summer's day.

Hear Light My Fire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Grace

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Summer

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Window

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn