1816 Alice in Chains - Them Bones

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q5tbmpCpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dirt; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I had another song in mind for my pick today, but it happened that yesterday whilst I was out and about running some errands this great Alice in Chains track came on the radio. It has been running through my mind ever since, so as always I'm taking it as a sign that I should pick it.
While it's confined to a short, radio friendly 2 and a half minutes it still has a lot of nice music packed away into that compact space. I especially love the odd metered verses and the transition to and from common time between verse and chorus.

Hear Them Bones on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick three years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick four years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)