1794 Stratovarius - Elysium

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OBnwI6NFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Elysium; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal/Power Metal
After hearing a song of theirs the other day, it got me into the mood of listening to more of Stratovarius' music. I've been really loving their most recent album: Elysium, which is a damn good album. This, the title track, is my favourite on the album; on this song in particular, they remind me a lot of the band Dream Theater in my opinion.

Hear Elysium on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade