1797 Shocking Blue - Venus

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zSMl5PjZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: At Home; Year: 1969; Genre: Pop/Rock
Ugh, I'm really not feeling like picking a song this evening, but I'll go ahead and do it anyway.
At some point during the day I heard this song, which I believe was the biggest hit from the Dutch group Shocking Blue, and thought it would make an excellent pick.

Hear Venus on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Countdown

My song pick two years ago today: Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - A Well Respected Man

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Clapton - Bad Love

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure