1804 Boston - Rock and Roll Band

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/e3/e4/a654e03ae7a0769e61af0210.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Boston; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
For the last little bit I've been having some of Boston's songs running through my mind off and on, so I figured I would close out this Sunday with making of my favourite of their songs my pick.
This is a rather soaring track that starts out quite strong and stays strong all of the way through to the end with that signature Boston sound. While on the surface this track might seem like a story of how Boston went from being a little-known bar band to being successful, however, in actuality it had nothing to do with how the band got signed and got success. And Tom Scholz had written and had been recording this and other songs years before the debut album.
No matter what the reality is, for anyone who has picked up an instrument and made music the song serves as the stuff rock and roll dreams and fantasies are made out of.

Hear Rock and Roll Band on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mr. Big - Undertow

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - In The End

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)