1919 Tommy James - Mirage

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41T11H25RDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Very Best of Tommy James & The Shondells; Year: 1993 (1967); Genre; Pop/Rock
Well, that didn't take long: my internet is down again. I am beginning to get tired of this.
Anyway, I had this one running through my mind last night, so as always I'm making it my pick. One interesting factoid about this song is that it is essentially their hit song I Think We're Alone Now in reverse; back then it was actually quite a prevalent practice to do so.

Hear Mirage on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - In Another Land

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold on Tight / Epilogue

My song pick four years ago today: C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I'm Driving My Life Away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn