1935 Nirvana - Come As You Are

From: Nevermind; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I was thinking about this as well as a few other songs from Nirvana lately and figured that I should pick one of them.
To be perfectly honest, when they came on the scene and became one of the biggest bands around I really didn't care much for the overall sound of a lot of their material. However, about ten years later I began to appreciate their sound and their contribution to music from the decade when I was a teenager; looking back on it now, they definitely were unique. It amazes me now to think that Nevermind was released over 20 years ago; damn, to me it seem like just a few years ago. Where does the time go?

Hear Come As You Are on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Space Chase

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick four years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick five years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)