1926 Cab Calloway - Learnin' the Blues

From: Unchained Melody/Learnin' The Blues; Year: 1955; Genre: Jazz/Blues
This rather popular standard was on my mind this morning, and as I've stated before, I'm a huge fan of Cab Calloway and when I remembered he did a recording of this song I thought I would pick his rendition today.

Hear a recording of Cab Calloway's version of Learnin' the Blues on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - Bad Horsie

My song pick two years ago today: Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - I Let the Music Speak

My song pick four years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Mr. Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn